Microsoft Outlook and cloud computing are two of the best-known business technology solutions. Outlook’s easy-to-understand email system and cloud computing’s huge economic benefits have been helping businesses save time and money for years. Learn more about these solutions by following these links:
- Learn some helpful tricks to using Microsoft Outlook at TechHit.com.
- SAP.com has a blog entry about the potential financial savings of using cloud-computing technology over hardware.
- The benefits of using cloud computing for data storage are huge. Learn about five of them when you read this article from WebRoot.com.
- Microsoft Office has a page where you can look up all of Outlook’s timesaving keyboard shortcuts.
- Government IT contractor NJVC conducted a study to determine if the economic benefits of cloud computing are worth it over the long run. Check out their executive summary at Forbes.com to see their conclusion
- For more helpful information on Outlook, cloud computing, and other technology solutions, contact Nextrio of Tucson at 520-545-7101 or visit us on the web.