Our recent blog posts have covered Microsoft discontinuing support for Windows XP and how to keep your small business IT secure. For more information on these topics and more, visit the following websites:
- Information Week discusses how the threat of malware attacks for Windows XP users is six times higher than for Windows 8 users.
- Which top security threats do most small businesses overlook? Businessnewsdaily.com has the answers.
- Read about the end of Microsoft antivirus support for Windows XP on ZDNet.com.
- Are your internet passwords hackable? Find out with this CNET article.
- Fox News shares details about how one cyber attack may cost your business $9,000 dollars.
Contact Nextrio for help managing your business IT and software updates. Call us today at (520) 519-6301.