IT security is a paramount concern for any business, but you don’t necessarily have to be computer-savvy to safeguard your information. Take a look at these resources about data security and malware to determine how to protect your assets:
- Take a look at this page from Smithsonian.com to learn about the top 10 computer viruses in the world.
- Malware attacks cause billions of dollars of economic damage every year. Just read through this article from ComputerEconomy.com to see the economic impact of malware over the past several years.
- Malware is a generic term for a wide range of harmful programs. Get more in-depth information about different types of malware and what they do with this helpful guide from LifeHacker.com.
- The 2010 hack on the RockYou website was one of the biggest password leaks in history. Take a look at this article from The New York Times to see the dangers of easy password policies.
- Want more tips to keep your personal and professional data safe? Read through this article from Swithced.com for a few simple data security tips.
Nextrio is an award-winning IT firm based in Tucson, AZ. We specialized in creating custom IT solutions for a wide range of business models, including managed security and backups, cloud computing, desktop virtualization, and more. Assess your business’s security needs with an IT specialist and call (520) 545-7100 or contact us online today.