*This position* is that unique opportunity you’ve been waiting for: a chance to grow and join a company with an outstanding reputation for client, employee, and community engagement.
Since 2002, Nextrio has delivered proven managed solutions and superior IT consulting services. Our client base ranges from small/mid-sized businesses to large enterprises throughout Southern Arizona.
Picture yourself at Nextrio being a technology leader and innovative thinker by leveraging your knowledge and experience to support dynamic and diverse organizations. Enjoy a work environment where you are both supported and challenged by interesting people and interesting work.
We are currently seeking a full-time Network Technology Consultant for our Tucson office.
- Provide clients with technical expertise pertaining to networking, mobility, virtualization and cloud-based solutions
- Evaluate, recommend, and execute new technologies and update existing infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance
- Develop IT strategies to ensure the network meets existing and future requirements based on needs and regulations
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a variety of environments, have excellent communication skills, provide detailed documentation, and be able to work effectively on a team as well as independently
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or equivalent experience
- Certifications strongly preferred: MCITP, CCNA, CISSP, and VCP
- 2 to 5 years’ experience with the maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting of various IT environments
- Prior consulting experience is highly desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of operating system platforms, connectivity, security, and information management
- Must have strong working knowledge in all aspects of Microsoft business and Apple consumer platforms
- Must have thorough understanding of networking, firewalls, routing and switching
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Citrix and Microsoft
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels within an organization, project management, and organizational skills required
We offer competitive salary, benefits package, and the opportunity to join a strong and growing organization.
Director of Client Services, Nextrio, LLC
Works Closely with:
Client staff, Nextrio developers and engineers.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or FAX to: 520-232-5415.